Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fashion:)



Fashion:)

I think fashion is mostly a really good thing because wearing something fashionable makes you feel good inside. However, some fashions I really hate because they're ugly but it depends on the sort of person you are because if you like to follow the crowd then you'll love fashion, but if you're more unique then maybe not.
I think that fashion goes in cycles things that used to be fashionable come back in style later. In twenty years, I think it will be still stuck in the same loop. Whenever a lot of people start following a certain trend, then the people who think that particular trend makes them unique want to change it move on to the next new thing.
This not to say that there isn't some attraction to the glitter and glam of it all. I admire some of the comfortable styles, and as the first contributor said sometimes wearing something that makes you feel good about yourself matters.
I think, fashion is an artistic expression of your personality. Its also a business. Fashion change rapidly, but today there is flexibility and acceptance to create your own look. Well many people think differently about fashion. Some people think that there is absolutely no need for it but others take it as their life time. I think it is necessary but I don't over do it. If you dress well then people will accept you. But it's not only about what you look like.

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you that fashion is goes in circle. And I think fashionable clothes are very important for women like us.

    ReplyDelete