Tuesday, June 15, 2010

God*

I believe in god. Everything must have conductor. I was created by god by passing mother and father. God plan everything in the Universe. My god is Allah.
First of all, I do everything according to the law of god such as I have to pray five times a day, I have to fast one Isaramic month in the year, I have to good and obey my parents, and I have to do good the neighbors. And not doing against the law such as I don’t drink alcohol, thief, jealous other people, and not look down upon other.
In addition, I believe that if I do good, the good thing will come to me but if I do bad. I believe that the bad thing will come to me so I have to do good thing in order to get the good result.
According to my view, I believe that god is looking at me so I will not do anything bad. I believe that after I die, god will investigate. If the good thing is more than the bad thing, god lets me to the heaven but if the bad thing is more than the good thing, god lets me to the hell. However, I have to do the good thing when I alive, so god will let me to the heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment