Monday, June 14, 2010

My Hero






My Hero

My hero is my father because he is smart, bright, strong, is a great dad, and knows a lot of Things. My father was the first man that I saw when I was born. He has always taken care of me since I was young. I remember how he taught me how to read a book, how to write, how to ride a bicycle, and how to swim . He helps me to do my homework every day. He brings me and picks up me from school every day. He is a good business man. He works hard for his children. He never gives up. I know he is very tired but he never speaks out. He always stands by me when I face a problem and never leaves me alone. When I have some problem, he always helps me to correct it so I feel like he is a hero. He is very nice and polite to me and my family. He's the best! I'm glad he is my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment